Construction Waste Recycling
Ahern provide a full construction waste recycling service to cover all customer requirements. This includes the following:
- Pre-works site visits
- Implementation of Site Waste Management Plan
- On site recycling initiatives
- Comprehensive on site customer training programme
- Site specific audit reports (reported monthly)
- Supply of all necessary documentation, including waste transfer notes, certificates and permits
- Working in partnership with the BRE and SmartWaste organisations
We provide separate containers to allow for the on site segregation of plasterboard, wood, metal, plastics, hard core and other waste types to maximize recycling and reduce disposal costs.
All our transaction and audit reports include end-user and treatment site information and are available on request.